I’m Stephanie and I’m the blogger behind The Uncomfortable Project.
When I turned 25, I became tired of doing the same things over and over, constantly asking myself is this it? in both my professional and personal life. I made a bucket list to do 25 things outside my comfort zone.
The very first thing I did was pole dance… and I loved it.
- Since then, I’ve…
Taken cold showers during the middle of winter
– Woken up every single friggen day at 4AM (Freedom = Discipline, anyone?)
- Connected with people I would have never dreamed of messaging.
– Joined Toastmasters to work on my public speaking
– Am embarking on my first solo trip to Thailand for a month
– Started this blog to publicly write about my musings
The Uncomfortable Project was born as my own personal mean of escaping the comfort zone as a socially shy introvert. I wholeheartedly believe that everything you want, such as success and happiness, could be found outside the comfort zone. The possibilities are endless.
This isn’t just about my journey.
I hope this blog inspires you to step out of your comfort zone and do everything you’ve always wanted to do.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
- An In-N-Out Double Double with grilled onions is my absolute favorite food. Like… Ever. I had a field trip to an In-N-Out restaurant in 5th grade and it’s been history since.
- I spend a lot of my down time reading books! Because I’m so fascinated with how reading (more importantly, learning) has changed my life, I’ve published my book notes here for you to take a look as well.
- Although my Myers-Briggs personality test puts me as an ISFP, I don’t think we should pigeonhole our self-worth to just this personality test.
- My favorite smell would be freshly baked bread with a cup of coffee.
- I’m a bit of a minimalist and I’ll definitely geek out over your packing list.